Monday, August 31, 2026

The Bidens Are On The Outs

Former First Lady Jill Biden and her vain, snooty,
partner in elitism as well as in marriage former 
President Joe Biden are facing an ever-shrinking 
fan base. The Democrats blame this non-dynamic 
duo for enabling President Trump's return to the 
White House. 

First, She told CBS News Rita Braver that regarding
Joe's performance in his debate against Trump, 
"I had never ever seen Joe like that before or since ...
as I watched it, I thought, 'Oh, my God, he's having 
a stroke.'" (Oops!).

Second, in another interview, she said that had Joe
stayed in the 2024 presidential race he would have 
won (Double oops!).

To be sure, the Bidens have always lied about sensitive
matters such as Joe's feeble health, especially to them-
selves. Your amused Peasant assumes that they actually
believe their own BS. Enjoy your retirement, you losers!


MEM


No comments:

Post a Comment