Thursday, August 29, 2024

Stuff is Piling Up!

Your loyal Peasant faces a backlog of stuff, making a rather
lofty mountain for me to climb. Therefore, climb it I must;
as a long-ago mountain climber answered when someone 
asked him why he was going to climb a particular mountain,
"Because it's there!" Well, he was referring to the irresistible 
challenge that the mountain posed, as if it were taunting
the climber "You can't do it! You can't climb up to my tippy-
top!" My mountain is not taunting me in this way, but is 
nagging me with "Time is fleeting and you've got to take care 
of all this stuff, so get cracking!" 

So, my wonderful readers, I shall be cracking this week. 
However, I shall return to you once I leveled this mountain
into a parking lot. Thank you for your understanding and 
support, and we'll get together again soon!


MEM   

No comments:

Post a Comment