Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas to One and All!

Your favorite Peasant wishes you, my fabulous readers,
a bright, beautiful, blessed, joyful, and very Merry
Christmas! May you all be together with your loved
ones and exchange lots of hugging and kissing, presents
and joy on this special day.

You all are my gift, my grand readers and loyal friends!
You are the reason that I publish this blog, and why I
persevere. Your friendship, your encouragement, and
your support mean more to me than I can ever say with
mere words! To have confidence in yourself and your
efforts are important, no question; to have people who
believe in you stand with you makes the meek mighty,
the small large, the weak strong --- and the strong
victorious. These past four years we have spent together
have been wonderful beyond measure; the coming new
year and those to follow shall be even better!

So let us toast one another at Christmas and together savor
our triumphs, while we prepare ourselves for even bigger
victories in the time to come! Love and joy be with you
all!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment