Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Peasant Takes A Vacation and Easter Greetings to All

Your favorite Peasant is going on a trip to visit
a cousin and her husband who live in Hudson,
Wisconsin for Easter. We haven't been able
to get together for five years, although we talk
regularly on the phone and online.

I shall return to you when I am back home in
Milwaukee, and we'll pick up where we left off
with the political and economic news of the day
as well as sharing about my visit with my relations.
They are among you, my fabulous readers, in the
enjoyment of this blog, by the way.

Meanwhile, please enjoy the latest offerings from
these fine conservative online publications:

National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com

Freedom Weekly
www.freedomweekly.com

Newsmax
www.newsmax.com

RedState
www.redstate.com


Many thanks to you all for your indulgence and
support! I'll be back before you know it!
Happy Easter everybody!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment