Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Peasant Celebrates His Birthday

Friends, your another year older Peasant shall be celebrating
my birthday today, February 2, and will be taking today off.
I shall be with friends for most of the day in celebration.
After my reverie I shall return to you to tend to business
once again.

Oh, in case you're wondering, I am now 59 years young.

Meanwhile, here's a little treat for you:
A video of a Firing Line Show hosted by the late, great
William F. Buckley titled: "The Uses of the United Nation"
with the late U.S. Sen. Patrick Moynihan (D) of New York
as guest. These gentlemen always had stellar discussions of
the political issues of the day in their time. A classic piece of
political discourse!

The link for you:  https://youtu.be/4CxNlgv-qFs

You have my boundless gratitude!


MEM


No comments:

Post a Comment