Thursday, December 14, 2017

Christmas Greetings to All!

Your nearly-overworked Peasant needs to slow down
a bit (quite a bit!) and take a little down time. And with
Christmas right around the corner, I shall take this
occasion to wish you, my great and wonderful readers
a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous Happy New Year!
To quote Sean Hannity, one of our fantastic conservative
radio talk show hosts, "Let not your heart be troubled",
for I shall be back so very soon! I shall declare this my
Christmas holiday vacation.

Meanwhile, enjoy this fine online publication in my
absence:

www.nationalreview.com/  National Review Online


Thank you for your loyal readership and friendship!
I'll see you all after Christmas Day! May your Christmas
be merry and bright, and may you receive and share
lots of love!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment