Monday, May 21, 2018

The Peasant Announces something BIG! (And Memorial Day Thoughts)

Friends, your always busy Peasant is becoming
even busier. Time is not being generous with me
even now, so I can't give all the details about
what I'm soon to be involved in, but I will say
that I'm going to undertake a lucrative
activity which will bring some very welcome
dollars into my coffers! My schedule will be
affected in that I won't always be able to bet
together with you, my fabulous readers, every
Thursday as has been our practice for quite some
time. Not to worry though; we shall get together
whenever I can wrangle some time for us to share
together for our visits. And I'll have time to be
more forthcoming about my wonderful opportunity!

And with Memorial Day coming up, please keep our
brave veterans, past and present, in your prayers;
for we owe them greatly for our wonderful country
and our freedom, our prosperity, and our way of life.
And take time to thank a vet for his/her service!
Whenever you see a vet selling poppies, flags, or
other patriotic items to raise money for one of
the wonderful veterans' organizations such as
the Veterans of Foreign Wars and the American
Legion (to name but two), buy one of their
items and visit with them for a spell! Ask them
about their service, and thank them for it and their
sacrifice. This will give them --- and yourselves ---
such joy.

Meantime please enjoy these other wonderful
conservative online publications:


National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com/

Newsmax
www.newsmax.com/


See you, my treasured readers soon!
Thank you for your company and
your ongoing support!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment