Thursday, July 5, 2018

Happy (Belated) Independence Day!

Well, the technical problems I had been experiencing
in attempting to access my blog have lifted, so I am
wishing you all, my grand readers, a belated Happy
Independence Day. A lot of you may have today off,
and will also be off tomorrow as well as we head into
the weekend, so you will be continuing to celebrate
our dear country's birthday right up until Monday
July 9. So for those who are so fortunate, and for all
the rest of you with more stringent work schedules,
The Peasant wishes you all a safe, joyful, fun-filled,
Happy Fourth of July --- Independence Day --- our
United States of America's birthday! I shall return
to duty shortly; thank you all for your understanding
and indulgence! What a way to mark this blog's
500th post!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment