Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wishes for a Happy New Year!

Your beloved Peasant wishes you, my great and grand readers,
a blessed, prosperous, joyous, love-filled, Happy New Year!
I'm taking things easy during this stretch encompassing both
Christmas and New Year's day, so I'll be back with you in a
rejuvenated and refreshed state.

Together we'll make 2019 a year to remember! I'll see you all
in its first week! In the meantime, enjoy this lovely little
New Year's song by the Beatles' George Harrison, which quite
captures the feelings and the joyful expectation of the brand
new year!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN2q472rJC0
Be sure to type into YouTube's browser the following:
George Harrison + DING DONG DING DONG
Yes, that's the song's title. But believe me, it's a great song for
the occasion, especially for a New Year's Eve party!


Happy New Year!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment