Thursday, June 20, 2019

Oops! Tripped Up Again!

Friends, your favorite Peasant has become tied up with
business commitments, personal tasks, and a few other
things which has taken up much of my time this week,
so I have no post to share with you today. But as always,
and like general Douglas MacArthur, I shall return!

I thank you all for your understanding and indulgence,
and shall have something for you next week. And I shall
let you in on the things which have taken up an increasing
amount of your increasingly busy Peasant's time. Although
I can't wait to get together with you, my fantastic readers,
I think you'll find what I've been doing very worthwhile
and even charitable.

So we'll gather together here next week and we'll get
caught up on everything. Again, I give you my gratitude
for bearing with me; I'll make it all worth your while!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment