Thursday, January 14, 2021

Coming Attractions

Folks, I wish you all a Happy New Year and I pray 
that we ultimately get it. Shortly I shall be posting
on the electoral bedlam which had ensued just
after last November's election and the upshot of it
all. Your confident Peasant is taking on the challenge
of sorting everything out and presenting the picture of
how things have come to be the way they are.

The thing of it is that I shall need more time for the 
preparation and presentation of this post, but in 
due course I shall have it finished and posted here 
for you, my great and wonderful readers. I am facing
several hindrances to putting this together and posted
in a timely manner, so please bear with your faithful 
Peasant and you shall have an article that shall astonish
you as well as keep you spellbound. So for now let's 
part company for the time being, and I shall announce 
to you all when the piece is ready to share.

A lot has happened since Election Day, and I have a lot 
to say. But these times are what The Peasant was made for,
and vice versa as well. Be strong and stay close. 

God bless you all, and God bless America.


MEM


No comments:

Post a Comment