Friday, September 24, 2021

A Belated 12th Anniversary Thank You to My Readers

Friends, your faithful but hurried, harried Peasant 
forgot all about my --- our --- anniversary yesterday;
it was the 12th anniversary of the day I began 
publishing my blog, and you my faithful readers
coming to visit me, with the aim of getting 
acquainted with me and my blog. And a wonderful
friendship was born! A thousand pardons for failing
to mark those twelve magnificent years in a timely
way!

You are the reason why your faithful Peasant has had
this blog for these past twelve years! I look forward
to every week and our weekly get-togethers with great
eagerness and anticipation! May we have twelve more 
years together right here, analyzing the political and
economic news of the day while praising the good,
castigating the bad, and encouraging the ugly to act
in a less ugly manner. You're all the greatest readers 
a blogger could ever ask for!

God bless!


MEM
 




No comments:

Post a Comment