Monday, September 26, 2022

Thank You, My Wonderful Readers! Thirteen Fantastic Years!

Thirteen years of publishing PWAP, poring over and examining 
the political and economic news of the day, commending the 
commendable and condemning the condemnable among the 
newsmakers and their actions, and simply enjoying each other's
company on this blog, an oasis of critical thought and common
sense. And you, my wonderful readers, have made it all possible!
Thank you all for our time together, and may we have another 
thirteen years together, followed by another thirteen years, and 
many more years after that!

I apologize for not posting my thanks and praise to you for our 
thirteen years of our get-togethers on the day, but there was a crush of 
things to mention here, along with things off-blog that demanded your 
encumbered Peasant's attention. But here I am, and here we are!

The Peasant wishes all of you every single one of God's blessings!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment