Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Plans

Hello, my wonderful readers! I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving last month.
Your Peasant had a quiet and restful one which was most appreciated, especially since I
was schduled to work on Black Friday, the day following Thanksgiving and the busiest
shopping day of the year in the United States. It is so named, Joyce Behar you left-wing
loudmouthed mini-brain and your fellow magpies on The View (a truly pitiful TV-talk show)
because it is the one day of the whole year which can enable a retail business to pull in enough
revenues from sales to ensure a profit for the year, going into "the black" and away from
"the red" (the latter meaning losses rather than profits). It is not, as Behar proclaimed
recently on this joke of a talk show, a racist term!

I want to take the time to alert you all to my having to alter my blogging schedule for the
month of December, as it is going to be an even busier month than I originally anticipated.
Between work and some social committments, as well as some personal business to attend,
I will not be able to post each week as I normally do. Rather, I shall post every two weeks
rather than weekly for this month. I shall, of course, resume my weekly blogging schedule
in January. Things should quiet somewhat by then and my schedule should lighten as well.
In the meantime, I do hope that I'm not disappointing anyone; this is a very necessary but
temporary measure. I never want to let you, my loyal readers down in any way. You mean
the world to me!

Thank you all for your understanding and your continued support! May Christmastime be
especially joyful for you! We will visit again before the year closes.


Merry Christmas To All!

Mark E. Minor
Your Faithful "Peasant"

No comments:

Post a Comment