Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Something Different

My fabulous readers:

I have a little treat to share with you today!
Just click this link below and listen to a very
beautiful patriotic song from Scotland,
"Scots Wha Hae", sung by Scottish folk
singing star Dick Gaughan. As you know,
I have a great love of the music of Ireland
and Scotland, as I love Celtic music and
culture, and I thought I'd treat you to a
little something out of the ordinary!

This song is featured in a video that I found 
on YouTube recently. Enjoy!

?v=oef8ZBjL-3U


MEM

P.S. (4/17/12):  Your faithful Peasant regretfully avers
there is a technical problem with the link to the video of the
song, "Scots Wha Hae" that I put up on this posting. You can,
my understanding readers, still access and enjoy this recording
of "Scots Wha Hae" as sung by Dick Gaughan by going to
YouTube and entering the title of the song into the web site's
browser (you can also add "Dick Gaughan", although it is not
necessary). You will be taken to a page where there will be
choices on the right side of the screen when you are on that page;
just look for "Dick Gaughan Scots Wha Hae" and click on that
option. The video will load and play for you. The Peasant
apologizes for any inconvenience and confusion which you
may have encountered in trying to access this recording via
the link provided in this post.      MEM
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment