Thursday, August 8, 2013

It's Milwaukee Irish Fest Time Again!

My great and grand readers, your Irish-imbued
Peasant will be attending Milwaukee's Irish Fest
again in the middle of this month. The event
will go from 8/15 through 8/18, and since the
first day of it is on a Thursday, there shall be
no posting for that week. I shall be taking the
week off to prepare for the festival, in which
I again shall be a volunteer worker in the music
booth by the Aer Lingus Stage, my yearly
station at the Green Bash. The event is held at
the Henry Maier Fairgrounds on the shores of
Lake Michigan in downtown Milwaukee.

Also, I shall be enjoying many fine musical
performances by the assembled talent as well
as a theatrical performance of two as well;
the Irish are as good with theatre as they are
with music! In addition, I shall be getting
together with family and friends from near and
far (including from the Emerald Isle itself),
and will be enjoying loads of great food and
drink! Fine ales, Irish whiskey, corned beef
sandwiches, potatoes done up many delcious
ways, and anything else that looks and tastes
good --- I'm going for it all!

If any of you would like to come to the Irish
Fest here in my hometown, click this link for
details: www.irishfest.com./

It is the next best thing to visiting dear old
Ireland itself! Hope to see many of you there!
Drop by the Aer Lingus Stage music booth
and ask for me!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment