Monday, August 3, 2015

The Peasant Recharges His Batteries

Your faithful Peasant is going on a trip to visit
some family members who live in another part
of Wisconsin, so while I am away please enjoy
these wonderful online publications until my return.
Their links are to be found below. I shall be leaving
on my trip in two days from today, so I want to get
this notice to you, my wonderful readers at this time.

Thank you all for your readership, your friendship,
and your encouragement in my efforts to bring you
the sharpest, most concise, most on-the-mark
commentary on the political and economic news
of the day! I shall be back before you know it,
well-rested and ready to roll!

God bless!


MEM


National Review Online
www.natioanlreview.com/

Newsmax
www.newsmax.com/

Reason
www.reason.com/

Freedom Weekly
www.freedomweekly.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment