Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Winter Plays Rough

Friends, the story today is the potentially record-setting winter
weather that most of the country is being socked with. Tomorrow
the middle third of our country will be facing daytime temperatures
in double-digits below zero, with wind chills as low as -60 degrees
in some locations.

Everyone here stay indoors; if you absolutely do not have to go out
tomorrow, be it to work, to school, whatever, then DON'T. Your
health is more important than anything you may have scheduled
for this frozen day! Your favorite Peasant will be ensconced in my
warm and comfy New Berlin, Wisconsin apartment with my books,
my radio, my CDs and CD player, and lots of good food, coffee, and
tea. And I'll be putting together my next post, which I can promise
you, my fantastic readers will be a barn-burner! Well, one must have
something to keep oneself warm in this suddenly viciously cold
winter.

So, I'll have everything ready for you very soon. Meanwhile, please
heed my advice. You'll be so glad and grateful you did!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment