Wednesday, August 18, 2021

The Milwaukee Irish Fest is Back!

Friends, your part-Irish Peasant is going to be taking his
(usual) annual Irish holiday this weekend. After its being
cancelled and replaced with a "virtual" version last year
due to the Coronovirus pandemic which hit just around Saint
Patrick's Day (a horrible irony!), no blarney folks 
The Milwaukee Irish Fest will take place August 20 - 22,
being held over three days instead of its regular four, 
care still taken to avoid Coronvirus. At least we get to 
enjoy it this year, and the first day has always been the 
"sneak preview", lasting just five hours on a Thursday 
evening, long enough to wet one's whistle for the fest
with the event beginning in earnest on Friday. This year
the festival begins at 2:00 PM, a couple of hours earlier
than in past years. 

Your faithful Peasant will be in the company of relations,
friends (including fellow Chuck Ward Celtic Song Circle
members; we're getting back together after the Coronovirus
pandemic and my heart attack as well), and will be making
new friends to be sure. And when I return I shall have some 
riveting blog articles to share with you, my fabulous readers!
I'm getting back into my rhythm and am loaded for bear! 
And believe me, there's lots for us to take on! 

Know that you are always on my mind, and you are the reason
I write and publish this blog, and certainly why I fought for my
life and worked so hard at rehabilitating myself. See you upon
my return!


MEM


No comments:

Post a Comment