Monday, May 13, 2013

An Exciting Milwaukee Event

Your ever-busy Peasant will not be able to get together
with you, my fabulous readers, this Thursday, as I am
going to attend a special event in downtown Milwaukee
that day, and will be there for the day's duration.

On Thursday, May 16 I shall be at the BizExpo, a day-
long business event for entrepreneurs and people who
want to become entrepreneurs. I have a fledgling business,
as it happens; this is why I was not able to be with you
two weeks ago --- I was with a customer! I own and
operate Friendship House & Yard Service, and I do
tasks that people may not have the time, energy, or
willingness to take on themselves. I clean out attics,
basements, garages, and tool sheds; I also do gardening,
lawn care, and limited landscaping. This is my way of
making it through the monster of a recession that we are
still trapped in, and I love my work and my biz!

At this event I will attend seminars on how to get the most
from my efforts and to build a strong customer base.
Among the topics are:

*Leading your Sales Culture to the Next Level.
*Innovation ... Because Growth Matters!
*Business With a Conscience: How Value-Led Businesses
  are Out-Performing Profit-Driven Companies
*Leadership in Contentious Times
*Strategic HR Topics Every Businessperson Should Know

And there's a luncheon and an after-event gathering to network
over drinks and snacks! The event itself runs from 9:00 AM
until 5:00 PM.

It's $20 to attend if you don't make a reservation in advance,
and free if you do. If any of you, my grand readers wish to
attend there may still be time to reserve ahead of time!
Click this link to find out how and to reserve your places:
events@biztimes.com

This is an event for anyone who wants to have an income-
generating enterprise of their own or who already does have
one! You'll learn a lot and meet many people just like you!
And here's a great extra: local conservative radio talker
Jay Weber (WISN-AM 1130) will be there after his show!
He'll be on hand from 10:30 AM until 1:00 PM.

This is an event for businesspeople and free marketers!
your favorite Peasant hopes as many of you can come
as possible!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment