Monday, October 8, 2018

A New Development for Us

My wonderful readers, your busy Peasant has some news for you,
this time of a personal nature. Due to some extra work I have
picked up in addition to my handyman business, and the schedule
I am now committed to, for the time being I shall post on any day
in which I get time to do so. Not to worry, we can still get together
every week for our visits; it's just that the days in which we will
meet will vary. But we shall get together!

I am most grateful for this economic bonanza, as this year has been
a financially difficult one for me. And I am also grateful that we can
still gather here at this very place, this blog, to examine and discuss 
the political and economic news of the day as before. I treasure you,
my grand audience, more than you'll ever realize! And it's not simply
for the reason that if it weren't for you I wouldn't be publishing this
blog. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and observations of these aforemen-
tioned topics with you, because you are a sharp, aware, astute, and
knowledgeable audience and that we are on the same wavelength
where our keeping current on the news is concerned. And although
not all of you are conservatives, you still enjoy our get-togethers,
appreciating a different perspective and being unafraid of encountering
same. You enjoy reading other points of view, in that it gives you
insight into different angles on news stories along with different
views and ideas, providing intellectual challenges and adventure.
And for that your grateful Peasant certainly prizes you, and enjoys
having your company here each week!

So to recap, your favorite Peasant shall still be here with you on our
weekly basis; the days of each week will vary but our visits will
continue to take place. Thank you all for your ongoing support!
You're the very best readership I could ever ask for!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment