Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Thousand Apologies!

Greetings to my wonderful, loyal readers!

Your favorite Peasant hopes that you all had a happy
and safe Memorial Day.

Regretfully, I do not have an article for you this week.
Between having some unexpected things come up, and having
some technical difficulties with my blog's web site I am
sorry to report that I don't have anything ready to share.
I am having trouble putting up links to articles and videos
on my blog; the typed link names don't appear in blue as they
once did, and that leaves it to you, my dear readers, to enter
the links manually into your browsers to gain access to all
corresponding articles and blogs, even web sites and e-mail
addresses. I will persevere, however, in getting this solved.
In the meantime, at least I can still give you links; just
please keep in mind the information I gave in the previous
sentence here.

Also, I am working on eradicating the problem with my blog's
text appearing in an uneven manner. I have had this bugaboo
since day one and I apologize to you, my fantastic readers,
for that as well.

Your faithful Peasant humbly apologizes to you, my fabulous
readers, for any inconvenience and disappointment resulting
from all of this. Thank you all for your understanding! We'll
regroup and get together next week.

MEM

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: I have discovered the solution
    to my text appearance problems in the
    blog! I am now in the process of fixing
    up my earler posts and making them look
    "picture perfect"! Give me a few weeks
    and they shall be beautiful! Thank you,
    my wonderful readers, for giving your
    favorite Peasant your patience and
    understanding concerning this matter!

    ReplyDelete