Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Peasant Takes Five

Your faithful but harried Peasant is taking a little
time off to tend to a pile of urgent personal business,
including some business which will have an impact
on my career. It's all OK; no need for panic or any
concern. I'll be back with you, my wonderful
readers, as soon as possible. It shouldn't be an
inordinately long period of time.

And I promise you, my fantastic readers, that I shall have
for you my observations and impressions of President
Obama's immigration speech for you when I return!
I have, in the meantime, played his speech over and
over several, tortuous times to get every point, every
morsel, every crumb of our Crumb-in-Chief's talk
so that I can form my thoughts and relate them to you
here at our meeting place. I don't mean to have you all
on edge awaiting my remarks, it's just that some things
suddenly cropped up and I must attend to them, striking
while the iron is hot, so to speak. You all have my gratitude
for your patience!

In the meantime, enjoy the offerings of these fine
online versions of some conservative publications
which I know you enjoy as much as I do:

Freedom Weekly
www.freedomweekly.com

National Review Online
www.nationalreview.com

Newsmax
www.newsmax.com

Thank you for your kind understanding and indulgence!
Your grateful Peasant will return soon!


MEM

No comments:

Post a Comment